Class Photo

Class Photo

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Tryathlon

Today The Year 3 & 4 children completed a Tryathlon consisting of a bike, a run, and a swim. Here are Room 19's 'I' statements from today:
I did better at running this year because people were cheering for me! - Milly
I really liked the swimming, it was my favourite part. - Lily
I thought I could have done better on my biking because I tripped up! - Sammie
I did well at the biking because I have never done a Tryathlon before. - Keira
I did really good at running because I'm fast - Josh
I think I did better in the biking because I had a mountain bike this time. - Cillian
I did well at biking because last year I was quite slow. - Amelia.
I think I did better biking than last year because this year I have a better bike. - Akira
I was proud of myself after the race because at the start I was nervous. - Ruby
I did better running this year because last year I sprinted at the start and this year I saved my sprint to the end! - Jessie
I didn't feel sore after the race because I didn't sprint off. - Frankie
I was nervous at the start but in the middle I started to love it! - Coco
I was proud of myself when I was swimming because I swam very fast. - Seeya
I think I improved on my biking because I came 3rd. - Bryn
I was proud of my biking because I overtook lots of people and I used my gears. - Rosa
I thought I was better at the biking this year because more people were cheering - Annabelle
I felt nervous when I started biking but once I was on my second lap I was ok! - Jessendra
I feel proud of myself because I think I did very well in the biking! - Theo
I felt really proud because I was faster than last time. - Ben
I did better at running than last year. - Matthias
I felt cooler in the pool because I was hot in the biking and running. - Finn
I felt weird running because I was weak after biking. - Jack
I felt proud when I biked, ran, and swam faster because I could hear dad cheering for me! - Cooper
I felt happy when I passed people biking and running. - Nikesh
I liked the biking because my father taught me to bike and he came to watch me. - Arsh
When the tryathlon started I told myself - 'yes I can do this - I can win!" - Hunter.
Well done Room 19 - I was very proud of all of you! It was great to see you all participating and having 'FUN' - Miss Scadden

No comments:

Post a Comment